PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions

the knightly sword
29-03-2004, 20:46
1.soldier tradeing =if some 1 needs strong fighters example vikings and we say denmark needs light cavlary so yucan trade if you need or trade money against soldiers.
2.food and supplies caravan and supplie center=like a caravan were you send an caravan to give your soldiers food and arrows etc etc and an building that takes the food .
3.buy and trade soils or buying buildings example (farms harbors etc etc

this is some ideas that would be usefull to uss players

Alex
29-03-2004, 21:17
I've been asking people some of the same things.
I believe there will be no caravans but you can buy buildings or lands.

Elewyn
29-03-2004, 22:43
I don't know all questions, but as far as I know, land(call it realms to use "KoH wocabulary") CAN be traded for f.e. peace, trade agreement, gold etc.

Angryminer
29-03-2004, 22:46
Trade-Centers were originally in, but they turned out be boring and no fun.
We also talked about about supplyroutes and came to the conclusion that the "army-has-food-in-stock"-solution is better than caravans. ( Because you'd be quite busy only with looking after supply-wagons. You are king, not a postman carrying packets. )
Soldier trading:
You can hire leaderless-enemy-troops as mercenaries.
Anyway, what would you think if someone came to you "Hey you, you have been bought by france! Go and fight against spain!"? Not very pleased, hm? ;)
You can trade provinces, but they cost a hell lot of money...
But you won't be able to sell ie a monestary to another nation. (Note: This last statement was never said by a dev, but is very propable.)

Angryminer

the knightly sword
30-03-2004, 17:37
what would you think if someone came to you "Hey you, you have been bought by france! Go and fight against spain!"? Not very pleased, hm? ;)

yeah why not as long as they treat me as an normal soldier

Elewyn
30-03-2004, 20:48
It was already discused that mercenaries are not ONLY enemy units without leader. They cen also emerge by chance.

what would you think if someone came to you "Hey you, you have been bought by france! Go and fight against spain!"? Not very pleased, hm? sorry but I didn't got the point of this. When you are former "Spanish"(remember, no Spain in medieval times) soldier, but lost you job. You have not much chances what to do. Go and plunder the region where you are lost, or try to come hom -it's possible that's damn very very far and you won't find the way- or try to buy a farm (but it reqires money, do you have enough?), continue in your job, why not, you are well trained, so you can become mercenary. I don't see no more ways what to do in this situation. Mercenary is not the worse and finally you can get home once, maybe very soon.