PDA

View Full Version : Morale and prisoners

dagan
30-03-2004, 23:51
How is the morale of a troop or a town evaluated?

Should a town or a troop surrender to the enemy with a very low morale?

If in those prisoners are there knights or noblemen should their freedom repayed by a ransom asked from the owner of their lives?

It's interesting to know what do You think.

P.s. (regarding customization of figures) If You know Sis Meyers Antietam You'll have several figures for every single kind of troops giving an impression of "irregular" that is for me very fine.

Thank You!

Bora
31-03-2004, 11:11
the moral depends on:

1. does the army have enough food?
2. the commanding knight itself, gives a bonus to its troops (some more some less

to the cilivilan poeple also food has something to do with the "love to the king" also the hight of taxes can decise between good fallows or terrible rebels.

if you where able to defeat a renemy army and take some prosoners you can ask the enemy king for a ransom,... or you kill the soldiers (the realtion to the enemy gets more worsed)
or you let them free.
andi f i ghot it right such decisions will also have influnce how your own peoplke think about you. if they obeye you, cause they fear you, or they obeye you cause they like you, or the start to rebel cause you think you are to weak, or the rebel cause they think you are brutal and hartless.

i can say you questions habd been answered,... so please do the forum users a favour and use the search option. so maybe you find the answers already and must not open an new tread. less (uncessary) threads, better overview for the users. i know its often a lot stuff to read. but this is a really avtive community :)
so i hope you understand it. thanks for your cooperation!
have a nice time in this forum and enjoy it!