PDA

View Full Version : this game - [current state of the game?]

Sir Sean
20-07-2006, 15:46
state of the game is dead its more dead than age of empires 1
so think of this for support age of empires 3 came out it was a disapointment slow buged impossible to evern play it was so jumpy so 7 patches later they have one of the best games in the world. evern after 3 patches the game worked much better
oh and sunflowers arnt going to listern to you they are ****ed up greedy asses who only go for a ****ing profet and dont give a damned **** about there old games unlike ES who have just made a patch for AOE2 which is much older than this game

Richard
20-07-2006, 17:24
Well, sorry to dissapoint but the truth is that there is no freedom of speech on must internet sites. You signed a contract when you registered which limited you freedom. I know it is ****ed up, but that's the way it is. You aren't the only one who is mad at SF, most of us here have been fighting for the last what, year and half?
Now a month ago Sf said they were negotiating for a patch(yeah they been doing that for 2 years now), which I don't trust cos is most likely market strategy coz they are relesing paraworld and anno soon.
Anyways, that's the deal.

And I don't think the UN can do anything to any sites, besides they have better things than to ban a site for a game just cos someone was screwed by the company.

kevincompton
20-07-2006, 18:54
state of the game is dead its more dead than age of empires 1
so think of this for support age of empires 3 came out it was a disapointment slow buged impossible to evern play it was so jumpy so 7 patches later they have one of the best games in the world. evern after 3 patches the game worked much better
oh and sunflowers arnt going to listern to you they are ****ed up greedy asses who only go for a ****ing profet and dont give a damned **** about there old games unlike ES who have just made a patch for AOE2 which is much older than this game

p.s. IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR THEN: IF YOU BANNED ME I WILL RIGHT A LETTER TO THE UN FOR FREEDOM OF SPEACH AND I HAVE A FRIEND VERY HIGH UP SO IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL ENDANGER THIS SITE.

Your an *******, I hope you do get banned.

[Edit by Angryminer]
No bad language please.

Angryminer
20-07-2006, 19:33
I modified the title of the thread to reflect the topic of the discussion better. I also altered kevincompton's reply because of foul language.

Here in this forum you are protected by freedom of speech unless you don't violate any of the forum-rules. There is no forum-rule that prohibits you from expressing your opinion about sunflowers and thus you won't recieve any form of penalty for that.

Actually this is a rather friendly place, so please accomodate to the friendly athmosphere and try to discuss your problems properly and in a constructive manner. :go:

Angryminer

Solus
21-07-2006, 07:00
ok, so I guess all of us have to go back to the Paraworld forums and also to the new ANNO forum and let the players know about this Sunflower company.

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN will be buying a sunflower related product.

Sir Sean
21-07-2006, 18:23
hello im still here oh and i never read that sheat well i did but it was all poo and very anyoing so thats that oh and its been one since i posted that and i think that my rights as a person are right and no one can stop me from posting what i did so thats that

kevincompton
21-07-2006, 22:52
I'm sorry a cussed at him angryminer but I would like to express that I don't like his attitude or poor grammar.

Richard
22-07-2006, 03:03
Dude just calm down, you won't solve anything by cursing and typing like an immature 10 year old kid.

Sir Sean
22-07-2006, 09:42
im only 3 years off then, no i did this to see if sunflowers actually cared and i was suprised not to get banned so i actually fill better to sunflowers:eek: but i guess they wont do anything :bash: but its worth trying :hello: (if you dont try you dont know.):angel:

kevincompton
24-07-2006, 18:31
whatever dude. My suggestion to you, work on either of the following then come back:

1. English
2. Something worth saying

Sir Sean
24-07-2006, 19:18
whatever dude. My suggestion to you, work on either of the following then come back:

1. English
2. Something worth saying

what do you do all day?
and My suggestion to you, work on either of the following then come back:
1.Manners and politeness
2. learn to think.

i am Antiguan if you dont know were that is it is an island which was owned by the british (so its english) but i live in the south of france so i am used to French :scratch: (not going to quickly for you) and so i can't spell as good as nurds who sit on the computer all day. Ok so for your sake ill fit in between waterskiing, sailing, working at school, sport, etc. learning english.
so the next time you go insulting some one think about being nice IT HELPS if i want i can spell alright but when you write fast its hard to make sure everything isd up to you check 3 times standed. but thanks for the help now if i can find my waterski.

Angryminer
24-07-2006, 19:40
Keep cool guys.
The next time any you wants to get personal just remember that there are propably several hundret kilometers distance between you.
And for the log: The next personal argument will lead to a warning and removal of the post in question.
This forum always was a very friendly place, so please keep it that way. :go:

Angryminer