PDA

View Full Version : templars

Leonidas
26-07-2006, 13:35
why can't the kingdom Jerusalem train templars? I mean Jerusalem is the templars 'HQ'. isn't it?:confused: or am I wrong?

P.S. I am new here and English is forgein language for me :gaga2:

Sir Sean
26-07-2006, 14:27
yeah i know i think in some Mods there added to jerusalum ill have a look now!

p.s. yeah im english but never gone to school in england only in french so one word of advice watch out for people who have nothing to do but say your (and mine and every week speller) spelling is bad!

Traveller
26-07-2006, 14:47
When combined with writing nonsense, it's natural to receive criticism...

Leonidas, I belive that in Elvain's HRE mod there are the Crusader orders in Jerusalem - Templas, Hospitaliers etc. But not in vanilla...

Elvain
26-07-2006, 21:36
Welcome to the boards Leonidas. :hello:

all the mods that use my HR mapchanges have Templars and Hospitalier cavalry as Jerusalem's kingdom specific units

PS:As long as you don't speak nonsense in terrible language noone will criticize your language :go:

derrickthegreat
31-07-2006, 07:24
Elvain I like the Holy Roman Empire Mod But theres is one thing i didnt like and that was the eleminating of the janassaries they were by far my faveritoe unit and they were the best to use during a siege

Elvain
31-07-2006, 17:20
I didn't remove janissaries, I removed Spahis only. Janisaries are as available as they are in the vanilla

derrickthegreat
01-08-2006, 04:46
are they avaliabe to the ottomans

Elvain
01-08-2006, 09:23
are they avaliabe to the ottomans
of course they are.

I just moved them on the list so you can't see them in the units overview, because their availability is very limited