PDA

View Full Version : Release Knights of Honor

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Nadine Knobloch
08-04-2004, 10:47
The last couple of weeks Knights of Honor has experienced a lot of changes. Feedback was based on press tours, our partners and last but not least feedback from our community.

The suggestions have been taken into consideration and have been analysed intensely during the last weeks.

Gameplay has been polished to make Knights of Honor even more exciting:

Knights will have a much stronger impact now and are divided into different professions.
The overall management of your kingdom will be more relevant and battles are much more diversified.
Of course there are much more improvements which we will share with you during the next weeks until E3.

To ensure that we'll have enough time for revision we shifted the release of the game to autumn this year.

I'm pretty confident that finally - and after a short moment of outrage ;) - you'll understand our concern, to guarantee the maximum level of fun and excitement.

Thanks in advance for your understanding! :cheers:

timurlenk
08-04-2004, 11:09
i support every postponement, which makes koh better and bugfree!

:cheers:

Kuno of Gersenau
08-04-2004, 11:10
Well, i think we had to calculate with this...:(

But then you have to make good big updates on the KoH-Page, that we can forgive you...;)

*edit* A first step in the right way... :cheers:

LadyH
08-04-2004, 15:24
thanks Nadine
good to know
:cheers:

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 16:35
1. I knew it! I already told you that! *muhahaha* :silly:
2. Hm... KoH interferes with my final tests in school - very bad thing...

Angryminer

the knightly sword
08-04-2004, 16:53
Originally posted by Nadine Knobloch
The last couple of weeks Knights of Honor has experienced a lot of changes. Feedback was based on press tours, our partners and last but not least feedback from our community.

The suggestions have been taken into consideration and have been analysed intensely during the last weeks.

Gameplay has been polished to make Knights of Honor even more exciting:

Knights will have a much stronger impact now and are divided into different professions.
The overall management of your kingdom will be more relevant and battles are much more diversified.
Of course there are much more improvements which we will share with you during the next weeks until E3.

To ensure that we'll have enough time for revision we shifted the release of the game to autumn this year.

I'm pretty confident that finally - and after a short moment of outrage ;) - you'll understand our concern, to guarantee the maximum level of fun and excitement.

Thanks in advance for your understanding! :cheers:

i didnt get the exacly point . are you going to realase it a bit later for better changes or ??????????????????

greywulf
08-04-2004, 17:43
Can you go into more detail about the changes you're planning to make Nadine? (or Frank or Frujin...)

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 17:56
@greywulf:
"Of course there are much more improvements which we will share with you during the next weeks until E3."

Angryminer

ArmosaDrako
08-04-2004, 18:18
Hey, if it makes the game bug free and very shiny and polished, great, and the updates are getting so much fun now, thanks for the info Nadine and Keep it up guys.:D :cool:

Nike
08-04-2004, 18:39
I knew it! I knew you would make such a trick on us! Still, if it's only to make the game better - OK. But don't postpone too much!

PS. Atleast I'll have time to save enough money.

fireball21
08-04-2004, 18:51
i guess i can understand if it makes it better:rolleyes:

Heretic
08-04-2004, 19:17
What?
I hoped we will be able to play IT on summer...:sad:

fireball21
08-04-2004, 19:44
that would have been nice but now we cant

the knightly sword
08-04-2004, 20:00
can some 1 answer my question please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :p :p :p

Henrik
08-04-2004, 20:05
Yeahh, I'm also disapointed over the (bad)news :( , but i'll guess that quite a few of us can sorta blame ourselves a bit.......ie. i think if we didn't had come up with a lot of great ideas AND BSS hadn't been so willing to implement them, then we would A) have had the game on time ( which would have been GREAT ) B) have had "just" another somewhat average RTS game to play with.

So all in all, i think that we should be happy that they have decided to postpone the release date - allthough it sorta hurts a little.

the knightly sword
08-04-2004, 20:14
do we have to wait more for the relase .can some 1 be kind and answer my question:p :p :p :p :p

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 20:16
Yes, we'll have to wait until 3Q2004.
(That means: KoH will be released sometime between July and September)

Angryminer

the knightly sword
08-04-2004, 20:28
ohhh ****t but but but but wasent t t t we going to get ttt t t it on
2Q2004.man now i have to play another game until summer.

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 20:50
No one said that life was going to be easy.

Angryminer
[ :D ]

Kdar
08-04-2004, 20:54
Eh i was happing to play it on summer :( :(