PDA

View Full Version : Release Knights of Honor

Nadine Knobloch
08-04-2004, 10:47
The last couple of weeks Knights of Honor has experienced a lot of changes. Feedback was based on press tours, our partners and last but not least feedback from our community.

The suggestions have been taken into consideration and have been analysed intensely during the last weeks.

Gameplay has been polished to make Knights of Honor even more exciting:

Knights will have a much stronger impact now and are divided into different professions.
The overall management of your kingdom will be more relevant and battles are much more diversified.
Of course there are much more improvements which we will share with you during the next weeks until E3.

To ensure that we'll have enough time for revision we shifted the release of the game to autumn this year.

I'm pretty confident that finally - and after a short moment of outrage ;) - you'll understand our concern, to guarantee the maximum level of fun and excitement.

Thanks in advance for your understanding! :cheers:

hulkster225
08-04-2004, 13:43
Arrr! Now I guess i'll just have to fail all my classes at school in order to get enough playing time now. hahaha

Nadine Knobloch
08-04-2004, 15:34
Sorry guys, I left this open...my mistake.
Here it's only meant to inform you.

Of course you can discuss this. Right here. (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=910)

*she leaves and shuts the door behind her* ;)