PDA

View Full Version : Forum new front page look

ArmosaDrako
08-04-2004, 18:23
Hey i just noticed, the forums has a new look in the front page, cool!

Nike
08-04-2004, 18:47
Too bad I hate german!

PS. I have nothing against the Germans, it's my Deutsch teachers fault I don't like the language!:D

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 18:53
@Nike:
For me its the same with french...
I don't have anything against the french people, but I hate the french language. Why don't they just speak italian language? ;)

Angryminer

timurlenk
08-04-2004, 19:33
Originally posted by Angryminer
@Nike:
I don't have anything against the french people, but I hate the french language. Why don't they just speak italian language? ;)

Angryminer

you 're not alone... :cheers:

Henrik
08-04-2004, 20:20
Originally posted by Angryminer
@Nike:

Angryminer

I taking a class in French ( my first year ) and i like the "sound" in the language IMO it sound sorta beautiful, but when i translate the language directly into my own, it sounds as a very primitive language !!!!

Also there are so many word which are nearly spelt the same way in English and means the same - at least that's my experience.

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 20:46
I like italian for example, but I don't like the sound of french...

Angryminer

ArmosaDrako
08-04-2004, 22:36
ehh ehh, personne n'aime le francais? Moi je le suis et c'est ma premiere langue. LOL anybody understand my french, i'm french.

Angryminer
08-04-2004, 22:49
Some latin, english and italian help to read french...
( I don't care if your first language is french, I like italian more! ;) )

Angryminer

Elewyn
08-04-2004, 22:51
Oui, ArmosaDrako, je comprends un peu :) Je n'ai parlé (?) francais pour deux ans.

I'm sorry for using non-english language (and in that terrible quality :blush: )
I want to say I prefee francais to deutch. It sounds faaaaaaaaaar better to me, however I forgot almost everything I've once learned :(

ArmosaDrako
09-04-2004, 04:51
French is tough to learn, tougher than english. Lots of conjugating of verbs and long words make it complicated, there's about 10 different ways to say the exact same thing, lol, great job at it though :)

Nike
09-04-2004, 08:38
Now if you make a forum on Bulgarian, I'm gonna come and give you a big... hug!:D

Haegemon
10-04-2004, 06:26
I don't speak german.
When I hear somebody speaking german I need breathe cos that long sencences and words. :cheers:

Platina
10-04-2004, 10:52
Si!

Je m'appelle Platina, je suis hollandais
Ich bin Platina, ich bin einer niederlander
ik ben Platina, ik ben nederlands

Ok, dutch is the easiest :P
But i haven't noticed that the front page forum or so has changed?

SumatroX
10-04-2004, 16:56
I learn a lot of languages too, and I gotto say French is a more beautiful language than English. English seems a lot easier than French, because you hear and read it al the time. In fact I don't think French is a lot more difficult, only because you rarely hear or read it it is more difficult to understand. And then there is German, wich is a in fact a much older version of Dutch (or, Dutch is a much newer vesion of German), wich makes it very difficult. (Yeah, I'm Dutch) Nominativ, Genitiv, Dativ, Akkusativ, and a lot more. They are all taken from the Romans, and I ensure you guys, Latin is one of the most complex languages ever, although ancient Greek is even weirder. And if you ever tried to read an original Greek text, languages like German and French are soooooooo easy...

the_holy_knight
15-04-2004, 22:25
Well English is easy peasy for me because of the simple fact im English. And I learn latin, german and french. Latin really easy! German easy! French really really really really really hard. Pronunciation and accents are really hard to learn!

ArmosaDrako
16-04-2004, 19:36
I know a bit of latin and some spanish, i would love to be fluent in both.

Finellach
16-04-2004, 20:29
Originally posted by Henrik
Also there are so many word which are nearly spelt the same way in English and means the same - at least that's my experience.

You can thank that to the Norman's ;)

Havoc
16-04-2004, 22:51
Originally posted by ArmosaDrako
French is tough to learn, tougher than english. Lots of conjugating of verbs and long words make it complicated, there's about 10 different ways to say the exact same thing, lol, great job at it though :)
ñ ÚÎÁÀ ÒÕÓÓËÉÙ!!!
i speak russian and its harder in my opinion to learn then french

SumatroX
17-04-2004, 13:40
@ the_holy_knight:

Latin is easy? What texts do you translate then? Ever tried Caesar? Or Ovidius? If you didn't, you sure won't find that easy!!

the_holy_knight
17-04-2004, 14:36
With a trusty dictionary at my side!!! Anyway I have really done much it just seems easy so far.:angel: