PDA

View Full Version : List of questions we need answered

Pikeman
01-11-2003, 15:39
I thought I'd start a thread where everyone can post questions they want the devs to answer.

So here's mine: Will all walls have a uniform height, or can you have high walls and low walls, so that the guys on the inner walls can shoot over the heads of the guys on the outer walls? I haven't ever played a game with such concentric castles, and I really want to!:cool:

Pikeman
04-11-2003, 09:00
Ah well, worth a try.:p

Frujin
04-11-2003, 09:57
Not, if you want to play that game real soon.

Pikeman
04-11-2003, 13:37
Don't worry. I can wait.:)

vyanvotts
05-11-2003, 01:57
i think there was already a thread asking about concentric castle walls, didnt get an answer though...

Pomerania Prince
05-11-2003, 14:07
ok.

1 Population limit is? Or there is no population limit?

G_R
07-11-2003, 07:30
Well i think that on most of the screenshots you can see a human figure near the upper side of the screen-i am almost certain that this is your limit.

My question is- has anyone seen proof of the existance of a bulgarian rase?

Frank Fay
07-11-2003, 10:00
There is a population limit for each Realm. Makes no sense to post the number here as you got to understand how the economy will work. There will be a specific economy feature story soon, where we will reveal population management.

Pikeman
07-11-2003, 17:45
Another question of mine: I think that it can be possible to stage absolutely massive battles, and still be able to control your troops easily. You control a limited number of units (say 20) during the battle. Maybe you could exceed this number if you put just as many troops (if not more) in the hands of an AI knight. This is how it would have been in the Middle Ages, and it allows for huge, yet enjoyable battles. The only disadvantage is that the AI could screw the battle up for you, but I would love it anyway. Is this feature included?:cheers:

Pikeman
07-11-2003, 21:25
I ask this because it has been stated multiple times that too many troops would be hard to control, and this would be quite an easy solution to the problem:). I'm not saying that there should be no limits to the size of armies in KoH. Even in reality that would have been illogical, since they would have needed quite a lot of food to support them. I just think that battles with 2000+ troops per side should be possible.:cheers: