PDA

View Full Version : Hello and thanks

Teutonic_Knight
10-04-2004, 19:51
This is my first post on this forum and hopefully one of many to come. I would like to thank all involved in this game as it appears to be a very god game, or at least has the very real potential to be an outstanding game.

I have played many games and have been apart of a few "fanatical" forums such as Europa Universalis’s (Paradox) web site. I hope this group is as a lively group as said group and like Paradox I hope Sunflower will honestly take its fans advice and ideas seriously.

Right now I have five friends that are anxiously waiting for the demo to try it out as I am sure it will be fantastic. Once again thanks for the game idea and allowing those of us who are fans of these types of games to have a place where we can voice our concerns and praises.

Havoc
10-04-2004, 20:03
Originally posted by Teutonic_Knight
This is my first post on this forum and hopefully one of many to come. I would like to thank all involved in this game as it appears to be a very god game, or at least has the very real potential to be an outstanding game.

I have played many games and have been apart of a few "fanatical" forums such as Europa Universalis’s (Paradox) web site. I hope this group is as a lively group as said group and like Paradox I hope Sunflower will honestly take its fans advice and ideas seriously.

Right now I have five friends that are anxiously waiting for the demo to try it out as I am sure it will be fantastic. Once again thanks for the game idea and allowing those of us who are fans of these types of games to have a place where we can voice our concerns and praises.
hi... welcome...the part about the "I hope Sunflower will honestly take its fans advice and ideas seriously." thats exactly what they are doing
:D :D :D
lol you made the most often mistake!!! you made the tread in the wrong place next time plz make this kind of thing in the Royal Inn. its of topic:D
Here we talk about the game but in the Royal Inn we talk about evrey thing like my fan site:D http://www3.sympatico.ca/okarpus/index.htm and football...
well i hope your first day here will be great and maby some day you will make it into my Hall of fame:D

Angryminer
10-04-2004, 21:19
Welcome to our neat little KoH-Forum!

Angryminer