PDA

View Full Version : Castle Editor

Duke of Shropshire
14-04-2004, 01:11
Hi everyone Lords. :)
(Sorry my english ****s...°_°)
I just want ask for a castle editor in the game. Watching at the scrshoots it seems that castles are too mutch beautiful and detailed for having a castle editor ...but ...I just wanna try...:D

However the game seems to be what I'm looking for since so long time.....I hope to enjoy early the game.

Bye bye.

LadyH
14-04-2004, 01:22
Hey Duke ;)
and what about the Ladys over here? ;) :D :cheers:

sorry, i have got no answer to your question :(

Bora
14-04-2004, 01:58
i dont think there will be a castle editor. actually, the game works a bit different as in LOTREALMS3
but you can upgrade your castles and some buildings

Havoc
14-04-2004, 03:16
I have not heard any thing about any castle editer from the devs!!!

Elewyn
14-04-2004, 08:47
Hi, Duke, be welcome, Lord of Shorpshire!

You don't build your castles brick-by-brick, so no castle editor also. And for more, you can see castles only during some military actions, but that's only one of little things which are not so good here. In most of cases this game really rocks!!!

timurlenk
14-04-2004, 10:38
there are upgrades, different styles (western, eastern, arabic) and different eras afaik. we discussed this item in another thread, but i cant find it anymore :(

but its a "world conquering game", not a "castle building" simulation, so todays status will satisfy me. :cheers:

Duke of Shropshire
14-04-2004, 11:10
>Hey Duke
>and what about the Ladys over here?

Sorry my honorable lady. Forgive me but on building a castle is not subject for a woman! :D (Joking...)

Duke of Shropshire
14-04-2004, 11:29
Originally posted by Bora
i dont think there will be a castle editor. actually, the game works a bit different as in LOTREALMS3
but you can upgrade your castles and some buildings

I hope that it works different from LOTR3....That game was really disappointing for me! But the castle Editor was a good Idea. This let the lord playng the game have his own castle different from other ones.

Different kinds of upgrade and different styles of castles are good but not enought for personalizing my honorable palace. :D

A good solution would be having many different pre-made castles just like avatar in this forum....or let the Lord having a simple editor for composing in 2D the castle from many base pieces.....Mmm....It's just a dream....I know. I loved so mutch Stronghold! :p
But I saw that the work done since now in KoH is really great!! Just continue in ths way...

Bye bye Lords (and Lady obviosly :p )

Bora
14-04-2004, 16:53
Originally posted by Elewyn
Hi, Duke, be welcome, Lord of Shorpshire!

You don't build your castles brick-by-brick, so no castle editor also. And for more, you can see castles only during some military actions, but that's only one of little things which are not so good here. In most of cases this game really rocks!!!

you see you castles in world view AND in close view if a battle happens there

SumatroX
14-04-2004, 17:45
I think a castle editor would just be great and would improve the game. I know that there is a problem with the 150 castles then, but if we could choose between "automaticly build castle" and "run castle editor", that would be the best. A lot of work to create the castle editor, though.

Lord Wooble
14-04-2004, 22:36
Forgive me but on building a castle is not subject for a woman! (Joking...)

:D :D :D

Seriously though, it is refreshing to see many ladies here. :cheers: to LadyH , Heretic , Nadine et al.
:angel:

Duke of Shropshire
15-04-2004, 19:09
Originally posted by Lord Wooble
Forgive me but on building a castle is not subject for a woman! (Joking...)

:D :D :D

Seriously though, it is refreshing to see many ladies here. :cheers: to LadyH , Heretic , Nadine et al.
:angel:

Sure dear Lord! A lady is always refreshing and also moderating our rude way of talking ...ah? ;)