PDA

View Full Version : Diplomacy

Wallenstein
16-04-2004, 18:22
I'm hoping that diplomacy in KoH is better than MTW (which is actually non-existent in that game). Can a moderator give a detailed explanation of how it works? Maybe a little scenario too? :confused:

I would like to be able to count on my allies and coordinate attacks etc. as well as as having treaties that can make me feel secure on certain borders (except the countries I want to consume myself. :D

Also, how is the whole peace treaty thing concluded? What demands can you make? Will your allies be at the "peace table" too, making their own demands? Can you actually title it "the Treaty of Utrecht" for example? (which would be cool).:cool:

Bora
16-04-2004, 21:41
it definitly will be better. the allinace make more sense. and last but not least you can go thru your allies territory, without causing a war between you and your allie. also spionage will be more interesting and more important then in mtw.
another thing is, that there is vasallity in KoH.
all together you can bet that diplomacy is much better and much more imortant, then in mtw

Henrik
16-04-2004, 22:24
yeahh, the deplomacy will really rock - i hope they'll spend the extra time they have been given, to make the deplomatic options even more versatile.

hawk_knight
17-04-2004, 11:15
Originally posted by Henrik
i hope they'll spend the extra time they have been given, to make the deplomatic options even more versatile.

I hope so :D then diplomacy will be much better:go:

Duke of Shropshire
17-04-2004, 15:46
Originally posted by hawk_knight
I hope so :D then diplomacy will be much better:go:

I agree completly! And I just ask for another thing concerning spionage and like this.....What about assassins?
This was a nice feature of MTW! I loved to try to assinate some other person of the game....and really nice was that an assasine have had an experience so that while growing it could be more easy that he doesn't fail his mission.

Assassins would be great also for killing the spies. :D

The Duke.

Angryminer
17-04-2004, 15:52
Yet another look into the screenshot-gallery shows us this (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0047.jpg) unhappy end of the assassination-attempt of the spy Orlando who tried to kill the King of Scotland.
And yes, the success-rate depends on the experience of the knight.

Angryminer

Duke of Shropshire
17-04-2004, 15:57
Originally posted by Angryminer
Yet another look into the screenshot-gallery shows us this (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0047.jpg) unhappy end of the assassination-attempt of the spy Orlando who tried to kill the King of Scotland.
And yes, the success-rate depends on the experience of the knight.

Angryminer

Ohhh Lords!! This game seems to be really extraordinary!!! I want demo!!! :D :D :D :hello: :go: