PDA

View Full Version : unrevealed units

Pages : [1] 2

hawk_knight
17-04-2004, 17:53
i have a question

How many new units are there

will be there crossbowmen on horseback

in the middle ages there was a unit armed with a spear and a shield but dont now there name :scratch: will this unit also be in the game?

but can you give us some info about the new units :D

Frank Fay
17-04-2004, 18:10
armed with a spear and a shield
Hobilar?

Nope, sorry

Will be kept as a secret for a while :bday:

but can you give us some info about the new units
A bit later, please some patience...

hawk_knight
17-04-2004, 18:13
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
armed with a spear and a shield
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Fay Hobilar?

maybe but i dont now the name of that unit :D :cool:

hawk_knight
17-04-2004, 18:17
quote:

Nope, sorry

quote:

Will be kept as a secret for a while

quote:
but can you give us some info about the new units

A bit later, please some patience...

ok Frank Fay we have some patience left but not much :D dont wait to long :cool:

Frank Fay
17-04-2004, 19:38
maybe but i dont now the name of that unit
But there is a rendering of the Hobilar in the showcase. Have you seen it?

hawk_knight
17-04-2004, 19:57
Originally posted by Frank Fay
But there is a rendering of the Hobilar in the showcase. Have you seen it?

yes that was it thanks Frank Fay :cool:
:go:

these Hobilar are with horses but there are also Hobilar with no horses in middle ages

Frank Fay
17-04-2004, 22:17
yes, the same goes for Teutonic Champions but you cant have it all to keep diversity...you know.

Bubino
18-04-2004, 02:21
all unit's types are predefined in unit showcase, in my opinion there probably aren't new units not named in unit showcase.

right? :rolleyes:

HexHammer
18-04-2004, 02:38
Think all ships are missing, there are some screenshots of some giant ships, unnoted in the showcase.

Havoc
18-04-2004, 04:11
Originally posted by HexHammer
Think all ships are missing, there are some screenshots of some giant ships, unnoted in the showcase.
well the showcase is still being built up im sure the ships will come in a month or two

Bubino
18-04-2004, 10:25
ships aren't battle units; i think that only battle units are described in unit showcase.

hawk_knight
18-04-2004, 11:04
yes, the same goes for Teutonic Champions but you cant have it all to keep diversity...you know.

i know ;( but we have very very good units:) in koh

hawk_knight
18-04-2004, 11:09
Originally posted by Bubino
ships aren't battle units; i think that only battle units are described in unit showcase.

:scratch: i agree with you Bubino

ships aren't battle units because there are only transport ships and trade ships in koh and there are no battle ships koh

btw one of the dev's can answer the question about ships better :D

Frank Fay
18-04-2004, 13:28
Ships are like army on water, an object only controlable in WV.

Elewyn
18-04-2004, 13:40
Originally posted by Bubino
all unit's types are predefined in unit showcase, in my opinion there probably aren't new units not named in unit showcase.

right? :rolleyes: There are some. When a map was extended by Northern Africa, more of Asia and Russia, the devs promissed to add some units for those areas (will be very stupid to have only one arab unit for area of about 1/4 of map

Frank Fay
18-04-2004, 13:57
They are not on the unit showcase list yet. They will come...

hawk_knight
18-04-2004, 14:02
They are not on the unit showcase list yet. They will come...

:go:

Emhyr var Emreis
23-04-2004, 15:44
what about siege tower. I thought it is in game but not in unit showcase (thanks, Henrik). What will be the number of units unrevealed yet? 2-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13+???

Angryminer
23-04-2004, 16:08
2-4

Angryminer

Kuno of Gersenau
23-04-2004, 16:11
I say 5-8 :D