PDA

View Full Version : To beta test or not to beta test

Pages : 1 [2]

G_R
24-12-2003, 10:49
Originally posted by Romulus
Im so unlucky when it comes to getting betas...Im still waiting, and have till the 28th to get the Far Cry beta...I just cross my fingers lol.

With such a machine I'm s**** you have connections with NASA - ask them for a beta:)!

Romulus
24-12-2003, 20:01
Heh..I dont have that yet..still getting the parts..I was gunna get the FX-51 but thats 700$s lol...

Frank Fay
29-12-2003, 19:36
User testing the MP (if this will ever be come true) of KoH in an open Betatest ?? Daydreams i'm think,and why ?
Look at the announced MP for Anno 1503,this is over a Year ago,and the Fans are still waiting..and waiting...and waiting.

W-O-D: KoH has nothing to do with ANNO. If you want to discuss about ANNO please go to the official ANNO forum.

So dont make the same mistakes with KoH,don't tell that something comes,and then comes nothing.

Nothing has been promised. We said, if there will be an external betatest then it will be announced.

Please be a bit more patient...;)

Thanks guys :cheers:

W-O-D
29-12-2003, 20:14
I know that KoH has nothing to do with ANNO,but it's the same Publisher.
And if i'm got right the Publisher givin the announcements what comes and what not :rolleyes:

In the Past they announced a lot things,but what comes out makes the User not happy. :(

That's it why i'm said "So dont make the same mistakes with KoH,don't tell that something comes,and then comes nothing."

Hope that KoH didn't be a "buggy Game" like Anno1503 when it released.:angel:

Frujin
29-12-2003, 21:37
@W-O-D:

This forum is dedicated to Black Sea Studios' upcoming game Knights 0f Honor and only to that. I understand that you may have complains about other games, but this is not the right place to share your feelings about it. And no harsh posts are allowed here as well! Please, behave with respect as all we do, if you want to be a member of this small, but very nice community ...

G_R
30-12-2003, 07:57
Yes otherwise you'll be spanked like a water melon:D !