PDA

View Full Version : Stop taking my clerics!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Largefry07
20-05-2007, 23:03
I didn't see any since in bringing the entire Catholic following, down on me, if the Pope was going to still exist.

Now that raises another question. Why does the Catholic world hate you for taking out Papacy if the Pope still exists? You would think that so long as the Pope exists, the Catholic nations wouldn't really care what happened to the Papacy kingdom.:scratch:

EmperorTrotsky
22-05-2007, 19:23
You can't educate your King, and an uneducated cleric is much more likely to fail in conversions, and possibly be murdered!! :eek:

you can educate your king brother, and you can recall your cleric and it wont hurt your relationship with Papacy..

and changing slots wont solve your problem.. its about the education.. but as i say, recall your cleric..

peace..:bday:

Dobber
22-05-2007, 19:40
..... and you can recall your cleric and it wont hurt your relationship with Papacy..

................but as i say, recall your cleric..

And just how do you recall your cleric from being Pope?

Kuno of Gersenau
22-05-2007, 20:20
You can't educate your King,
Of course you can! Just like any other knight.

If you recall your cleric from being pope he is lost. You have a free slot again, thats all.

@Dobber: din't notice yet that the pope is not exterminated with the papacy, interesting...

Doux
23-05-2007, 20:09
You can move the knights in the slots by using the right mouse button...Good to write this down, it took me a long time before I discovered this. It also works for units: moving units from or to a marshal from or to a city can be done using the rmb too.

You can't educate your King, and an uneducated cleric is much more likely to fail in conversions, and possibly be murdered!! :eek:As already said, you can. You can even recall your King and he will, at a later time, still remember how you educated him.

On keeping your clerics: the best remedy I always found was getting excommunicated: warring other Catholics. More often, not playing a Catholic nation :smile: