PDA

View Full Version : France ****s (in the game)

Pages : [1] 2

Ernst
27-09-2004, 16:49
So far I've played a few games with the German demo. France ALWAYS looses huge territories, then gets vassalized by <insert an evil nation here, like England or Germany, or worst, the Papacy>, then totally disappears.

So I'm wondering : is it hardcoded ? :p

I know historically our armies did not always get the upper hand but today the French do have money and do not like being told that historically their armie did not always get the upper hand. Hence they will not buy a game in which their hardcoded kings are incompetent.

You evil basic anti-French German editors :angry: :p

Frank Fay
27-09-2004, 16:51
no no, not hardcoded...

maybe France had just bad luck... I had games where France got too big...

timurlenk
27-09-2004, 16:52
i noticed this fact too.
france ALWAYS disappeared. weird :silly:

HappyAdolf
27-09-2004, 17:00
Yeah.
But not only France.
In my games Germany, England AND France ALL disappeared after a while, in ALL of my games!
England was beaten by Wales, France by Wales and Italy, Germany by Italy and Bohemia :p
Does that mean you shouldn't make a country your vassal, because in all these cases the mightiest kingdoms of the world were conquered by their own vassals :p

Frujin
27-09-2004, 17:09
NOTHING is hard set by us. I'll investigate ...

Cabbale
27-09-2004, 18:18
Anyway, I wouldn't call this game historical. It is just fantasy, as each setup differs from the previous. So call it the luck of the dice, the fate or whatever, because which buildings, stats or resources you receive seems to be completely random.

Hum... and gimme France in the full game - it'll ROCK not **** 8)

Frank Fay
27-09-2004, 18:31
you will have it :)

NoC Lord Fire
27-09-2004, 18:42
it is nice to listen how plp talk about the demo.
Hello Moderators, we want an english version, please.

Noldy
27-09-2004, 19:12
Its coming right up! Tomorrow! :hello:

DoS_TRUCide
27-09-2004, 19:39
So far I've played a few games with the German demo. France ALWAYS looses huge territories, then gets vassalized by <insert an evil nation here, like England or Germany, or worst, the Papacy>, then totally disappears.

So I'm wondering : is it hardcoded ? :p

I know historically our armies did not always get the upper hand but today the French do have money and do not like being told that historically their armie did not always get the upper hand. Hence they will not buy a game in which their hardcoded kings are incompetent.

You evil basic anti-French German editors :angry: :p

Don't worry , we can change it !
:rolleyes:

Ernst
27-09-2004, 19:55
Don't worry , we can change it !
:rolleyes:We will ! Definitely ! :p

DoS_TRUCide
27-09-2004, 20:20
VIVE LA FRANCE

It is of right that France controls the world!!!

DoS_TRUCide
27-09-2004, 20:28
No, it is a joke! But France must have a more significant place in the domination in Europe! :p

Finellach
27-09-2004, 20:29
I just hope it won't be like in some other games where big kingdoms crumble on their own...

Dilton
27-09-2004, 21:37
Hey Frenchies, is it true that you do not take baths, or a bath once in a week when it´s cold? Is it also true that you do not brush your tooth? I´m doing a research for a friend of mine that works at LOREAL subsidiary here in Rio de Janeiro, because he started to notice that all his colleagues at work that came from France, specially the women, they had really bad breath and some bad colored teeth.

timurlenk
27-09-2004, 23:07
Hey Frenchies, is it true that you do not take baths, or a bath once in a week when it´s cold? Is it also true that you do not brush your tooth? I´m doing a research for a friend of mine that works at LOREAL subsidiary here in Rio de Janeiro, because he started to notice that all his colleagues at work that came from France, specially the women, they had really bad breath and some bad colored teeth.

they simulate bad breath to get rid of these annoying brazilian stock bulls.
it works. :angry:

EDIT: this is no offense against brazilian people :hug:

Vengaul
27-09-2004, 23:19
WOOOOW...well before we start a war here ( and it is something that I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ) some reasons:

1- Somewhere in the history the french got the bad reputation of being smelly...
2- French women are beautiful, I give you that.

1- We brazilians are very patriotic...so if you mess with one of us, you are messing with all!
2- Yea...we are kinda uncharming for you europeans...( cept the women )

timurlenk
27-09-2004, 23:28
WOOOOW...well before we start a war here ( and it is something that I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ) some reasons:

1- Somewhere in the history the french got the bad reputation of being smelly...
2- French women are beautiful, I give you that.

1- We brazilians are very patriotic...so if you mess with one of us, you are messing with all!
2- Yea...we are kinda uncharming for you europeans...( cept the women )

of course i have nothing against brazilians - neither women, nor men. :)
but i dont like it it when sombody insults french (or whatever nation's) women in this ridicolous way.

btw, i like austria, my home country. but if an austrian talks childish stuff i will NOT defend her / him.

Finellach
27-09-2004, 23:34
This Dilton guy has been nothing but rude and offensive from the moment he appeared here....he is certainly on the way out of here if he continues...

Ernst
27-09-2004, 23:34
Hey Frenchies, is it true that you do not take baths, or a bath once in a week when it´s cold? Is it also true that you do not brush your tooth? I´m doing a research for a friend of mine that works at LOREAL subsidiary here in Rio de Janeiro, because he started to notice that all his colleagues at work that came from France, specially the women, they had really bad breath and some bad colored teeth.Sorry this thread was not supposed to generate this kind of dubious xenophobic humour, nore any unwelcomed kind of nationalism.

Please mods just close or delete the whole of it before it starts leading nowhere as it is bound to.

edit : ok I got it. Dilton, I've read some of your posts, what you say is generally un-interesting. I suggest we act as if you did not exist. Fortunately in a few hours you will disappear from these fora and your non-existence will become effective. :)