PDA

View Full Version : Its all your fault devs i hate you

Pages : 1 [2]

HappyAdolf
06-10-2004, 15:48
I hate KoH, too, it keeps me from doing my homework and sometimes I even forget to breathe while playing :D
This game should be illegal, it is heavier than any drug in the world :D:D:D
Great work devs, I thought I'll never be addicted to any drug expect alcohol. This is wrong, I'm addicted to KoH, too ;)

Chris SI
06-10-2004, 17:01
To deal with loyalist rebellions you need to adopt the population - use cleric and many books ;)THAT is what adopt does??

I couldn't find an explanation for it, and never tried it (the Game didn't come with an written material, unfortunetly.)

Frujin
06-10-2004, 18:26
Yeah ...adopt is removing the "nostalgy" factor.

Chris SI
06-10-2004, 20:19
I didn't see that in the references.

I'll have to try that the next game I play.

Maizena
06-10-2004, 20:48
You get a text message asking if you want to accept this 'lesser' victory, or continue till you dominate Europe.

I opted to continue till I was elected the head of Europe in several games.

Getting the advantages isn't hard, once you understand that you need 7 admiralities and cities that have the right combination of goods (which is always randomized each game.)

thx for spoiling man..

Crushyerbones
06-10-2004, 23:56
Why is everyone talking about turns and months? I tought this was real time?!

Vengaul
07-10-2004, 00:15
Well my rich cousin imported the game, so I am playing there madly :D:D:D

HOWEVER, I need to announce this: ONE OF MY CLERICS IS THE POPE! HOORAY!

Devs a question: If your king is a high-skilled cleric, he can become a pope?

Frujin
07-10-2004, 09:18
Yes ... and that would be bad for the Kingdom :) .. new King will be choosen/inherited

Ulfang
07-10-2004, 13:20
I just came back from My honeymoon and both Rome Total War and Knights of Honor are out on top of which I got Final Fantasy online before I went away! All of which i've been waiting for for ages. Haven't even installed RTW yet because of this game! Haven't had time to try FF XI either! Am playing Wessex on easy to get used to the game. Well easy level is pretty damn easy lol Just found one annoying thing tho. You can't merge forces outside of a city ... might have told me that before i moved two armies to attack York!

I selected both units to attack the city but only one attacks, would have thought the second would arrive mid battle but doesn't work that way! Grrr first army isn't enough to defeat the city one of my armies is Swordsmen and one Archers so now have to go back to Kent to merge the armies together!!

And what could be worse??? FABLE is out on Fri ARGHHHHHHHH NO TIME NO TIME!!!! :angry: