PDA

View Full Version : Shields and regions

Pages : 1 [2]

Arjenvs
04-12-2003, 20:09
Originally posted by Es.
I belive so.
A dev said some where that, burning farms and plundering a nother kingdom may result in other kingdoms attacking you, due to alliances with trhe king whom's land you are raiding, so why shouldent this not also aply for assinations ?
Besides the meaning of a alliance is to healp each other, agains aggresors.

Indeed! I think so too!!!

But also when they don't have an alliance? what do you think.....in Europa Universalis II every *bad* thing results in worse reputation with other countries...alliance or not....

Frank Fay
04-12-2003, 20:22
Yes other Kings get angry if you try to asassinate their best buddy. I would too :D

Arjenvs
04-12-2003, 20:25
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Yes other Kings get angry if you try to asassinate their best buddy. I would too :D

but also just when they only know eachother....simply because they have less trust in you...nothing to do with the king you tryed to assinate....

Whismerhil
05-12-2003, 13:49
Good Morning!!

Hello, thanks for all of your answers, they are really good,the game is going to be the best, i know that!

I have some questions:

1. In other game called "Lords of the reams 2", you can lose a realm when an enemy army attack it, and you can lose other realms if you havent got any connection with them. In this game could it be possible?, or you can have a realm like an island in other kingdom.

2.When you know that you are going to lose a realm and you want to shrink back from a big enemy, ¿could you take all of your goods to other realm more safe?

3. ¿When you are moving away because a very big enemy army is going to conquer your realm ¿Could you burn your own realm for making more difficult to your enemy?

4. ¿ Will tis affect to your reputation?

Thank you very much.

Elewyn
05-12-2003, 14:01
1. In other game called "Lords of the reams 2", you can lose a realm when an enemy army attack it, and you can lose other realms if you havent got any connection with them. In this game could it be possible?, or you can have a realm like an island in other kingdom.

2.When you know that you are going to lose a realm and you want to shrink back from a big enemy, ¿could you take all of your goods to other realm more safe?

3. ¿When you are moving away because a very big enemy army is going to conquer your realm ¿Could you burn your own realm for making more difficult to your enemy?

4. ¿ Will tis affect to your reputation?
Thank you very much.
Hey, how are you making up these wonderful questions? I hope answes wil be YES on every each of them (it the first: YES, you can have a realm disconected with the rest of your kingdom)

Whismerhil
05-12-2003, 20:57
Thank you very much Elewyn, umm i had played for many years with strategy games, i like it very much, and i have done a game in my mind with the best things that an strategy medieval game could have...and this game KOH has many of them, not all, but many.

Please to meet you

:cheers:

¿Do you know if they need Beta testers?:;)

Henrik
06-12-2003, 02:23
Hi

I wanna know whether or not there will be some sort of a chart where it is possible to see who is allied with who in trade relations, marriage etc.

Cause if i'm going to assassinate someone i would really like to know who his friends are :)

Elewyn
07-12-2003, 00:24
Originally posted by Henrik
Hi

I wanna know whether or not there will be some sort of a chart where it is possible to see who is allied with who in trade relations, marriage etc.

Cause if i'm going to assassinate someone i would really like to know who his friends are :)
Interesting, very interesting...

Whismerhil
18-12-2003, 13:53
Hello !!

I have another questions:

The archers have any bonus of damage when they shoot from a walll or tower or any high position?

and

Is there any bonus of attack from any unit when they fight from any high land of your realm?

Tomorrow i am on Holidayss!!!

Have a Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!:bday: :cheers: :cheers: :go:

Es.
19-12-2003, 00:15
Archers have addvantage of high ground so do all other balistic units, they simpely shoot longer.
That is not a guess a DEV said it some where.
So you go and selebrate :cheers:

Arjenvs
19-12-2003, 00:47
Originally posted by Es.
Archers have addvantage of high ground so do all other balistic units, they simpely shoot longer.
That is not a guess a DEV said it some where.
So you go and selebrate :cheers:

where? It is better to quote or link it.....so we can see what he said and maybe what more did he say.....:cheers:

Es.
19-12-2003, 01:12
Sometimes it's easy to search for link too.
Anyway did't took long to find the link.
But took million year to find this post again :cheers:
http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106&highlight=archers+walls
Here you go, find the first place Frank Fay says something.

Or for the lssy onces a copy paste

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would be great if there was an advantage for archers on a hill, since that would enable you to use more different strategies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even on a hill, archers on towers can shoot farther than on walls or on ground.

Arjenvs
19-12-2003, 01:19
Thank you very much!:cheers:

;)