View Full Version : IGN ignoring KoH?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Gorgoroth
26-05-2004, 13:50
Originally posted by Angryminer
KoH and TBS? :confused:

Angryminer

The "overland" system isnt turn-based?
OMG! I thought that it is TBS, and only the battles are real time!
:silly: :scratch: :rofl:

Nadine Knobloch
26-05-2004, 14:22
I know that you don't blame me - don't you dare... :dwink:

But of course you're right: We have to make sure that everybody is informed about Knights of Honor.
And you may take this as a promise: We're going to spread news and interesting information, journalists will get a version so they can play the game on their own - and that's what's addictive in case of KoH ;)

Nevertheless you as a community also play an important role - it's not that I want to utilize you for anything...no...of course not...:eek: :p

Seriously: If you want to support KoH - you know what to do... ;)

Henrik
26-05-2004, 14:24
Originally posted by Nadine Knobloch
I talked to the deputy of IGN who visited us on site.
He assured me that they're going to pick up Knights of Honor today. Including the promised surprise.

I know that I tax your patience - but it's not only up to me to decide when and where and how much the journalists report on KoH.

Great news Nadine :) - nice to see that you're still alive and kicking ;)

i'll guess that we all will "camp" at the IGN site to read what their impression of HOK were ( it better be good or we #¤&%¤# )

Nadine Knobloch
26-05-2004, 14:31
Originally posted by Henrik
Great news Nadine :) - nice to see that you're still alive and kicking ;)

It's a pleasure...:cheers:

Elewyn
26-05-2004, 14:38
Seriously: If you want to support KoH - you know what to do... ;) :silly: what?:)

Gorgoroth
26-05-2004, 14:40

Yup, I already sent mails to some local online gaming mags about KoH, and some of them posted news about it. :)

Example:
http://www.hardwired.hu/forum/forum.hw?t=10955&hir=9187

:cheers:

Nadine Knobloch
26-05-2004, 14:51
Originally posted by Gorgoroth
Yup, I already sent mails to some local online gaming mags about KoH, and some of them posted news about it. :)

Example:
http://www.hardwired.hu/forum/forum.hw?t=10955&hir=9187

:cheers:

:go: :cheers:

Elewyn
26-05-2004, 17:25
I talked to the deputy of IGN who visited us on site.
He assured me that they're going to pick up Knights of Honor today. Including the promised surprise.
Today in Europe or today in USA? just if we shall wait online or wait untill evening in USA, night in Europe :)

Nadine Knobloch
26-05-2004, 18:38
Today in the US.

Sir Turylon
26-05-2004, 21:48
I know that you don't blame me - don't you dare... :dwink:

But of course you're right: We have to make sure that everybody is informed about Knights of Honor.
And you may take this as a promise: We're going to spread news and interesting information, journalists will get a version so they can play the game on their own - and that's what's addictive in case of KoH ;)

Nevertheless you as a community also play an important role - it's not that I want to utilize you for anything...no...of course not...:eek: :p

here here. I'll drink to using the community to spread the word around. I don't know if any of you are on irc, but I've been spreding the URL around in about 13 channels, bringing it to the attention of AoK and RoN fans. IRC is a great tool to do such a thing. if only they have a KoH channel on gamesurge.

:cheers: Here's to KoH not being regarded by the gaming press as another LotRealm or AoK clone, but as a HL type(sleeper) RTS Middle Age hit. hehe

the KoH Grassroots movement. sounds good, no?

Rnett
26-05-2004, 22:38
You betcha :go:

Cork2
26-05-2004, 23:47
Hey i am a journalist could i have a copy? j/k i am no journalist:D

And to a previous post. It had Warcraft 3 in the poll? Blizzard is not making warcraft III yet. They prolly want to finish Starcraft Ghost and World of Warcraft first.

geno604
27-05-2004, 02:48
I am in Vancouver BC, it is 5:48 PST right now... i cant wait until ign posts their preview.

I hope this "surprise" is well labeled so i dont miss a thing :)

Sir Turylon
27-05-2004, 03:49
Originally posted by Cork2
Hey i am a journalist could i have a copy? j/k i am no journalist:D

And to a previous post. It had Warcraft 3 in the poll? Blizzard is not making warcraft III yet. They prolly want to finish Starcraft Ghost and World of Warcraft first.

um, cork. Warcraft III came out months ago
in fact, they already released an expansion for it.

Rnett
27-05-2004, 05:00
http://pc.ign.com/articles/519/519161p1.html :peace:

Henrik
27-05-2004, 06:17
I've read the article at IGN and they seemed fairly satisfied with the game so far. I also like the (very) short video trailer - i really think the intro is gonna rock, however i would have liked to se some ingame footage instead, but i'll guess i can't have it all....

Drake Maethor
27-05-2004, 07:22
I also read it! hehe :p

Yeah, as Henry said it seems they liked it! (WHY WOULDN'T THEY??? :D ). Anyway why telling you about it if it is already waiting for ya! (http://pc.ign.com/articles/519/519161p1.html)

mmm just to say, as Henrik I would have liked to see some ingame footage... :rolleyes:

Anyway, with footage or not footage, tomorrow is the day for the info! :cheers:

geno604
27-05-2004, 07:27
Nice, seems like they enjoyed it.

I think that little clip was the "special".. i wish it was a gameplay clip.. but they probably dont wanna show those until the game has been finalized over this final "milestone" that frank talks about.

Until next time :D

Cork2
27-05-2004, 07:39
Originally posted by Sir Turylon
um, cork. Warcraft III came out months ago
in fact, they already released an expansion for it.

HAHAHA i know i was just checking if anyone would catch on. I own both the game and expantion.

Nadine Knobloch
27-05-2004, 10:56
...no need for me to spread the word about IGN preview and Intro Teaser...

I hope you enjoyed it.

Regarding the ingame footage: A bit more patience, please...:rolleyes: ;)