PDA

View Full Version : Your style, My Lord?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Lord Sandman
28-10-2003, 09:23
Yeah, I know....You're right... And IMO this will be one of the point which give your game victory over Lords of the Realm 3... I think 3D graphics in Lords 3 is not enough to developing best strategy game... In KoH I see full options which will not added in Lords3... Especially good economy system...Keep good Work!

Spudster
29-10-2003, 00:58
I dont like bute force because it can be excruciating...remember HILTER?

BINGFA
29-10-2003, 11:25
BLOODUK:

It i snot for me to teach you these things but just consider we are talking about your mother or your sister or your daughter or your niece.

To speak of Rape is a very traumatic thing for many. It is not a subject that should be made a game of. IMHO. To play soldiers this is taught in most cultures in case in future a boy must become a soldier. We wish that no boy become a rapist.

Not all the ugliness of the world need be spoken in a forum such as this.

You speak how you wish but understand it will be reflected in how other members interact or refuse to interact with you.

I am one of the bluntest people on earth so I am not a very good teacher on this subject I learn and I hope you will too.

BLOODUK: I have said all I will say on this topic. You make your own judgements.

:)

Carcassone
29-10-2003, 21:01
First of all it's refreshing to have options of kingdom conquering. I personally will try the diplomacy first and foremost, but to be honest I'll try all three and see which fits me best.

Of course, let's be honest, sometimes it's just fun to create mass mayhem!!!

Hooba
02-11-2003, 15:54
I would use a mix of all three of them. Cause a combination of the three of them can make a strong kingdom.

G_R
07-11-2003, 08:17
Sometimes diplomacy is not the answer . Espionage is for cowards. I like the brute force bit - there is nothing like a good oldfashioned b...kick.And the sight of my experienced army marching through fields of corpses is a lovely sight indeed.Dont mind me i have these moments from time to time.Actualy diplomacy also has its beauty- i mean won't it be fun - in the last few seconds before battle the enemy suggests peace:).

You should think about it Blacksea studios !!

Elewyn
07-11-2003, 20:33
For me, the best is combination of all threee, especialy first two

Originally posted by G_R
Actualy diplomacy also has its beauty- i mean won't it be fun - in the last few seconds before battle the enemy suggests peace:).

Yeah!! :cheers: It would be fantastic feeling

Cork2
16-11-2003, 02:20
I don't do diplomicy so i gess brute force for me.

hawk_knight
17-11-2003, 18:48
The first one of course its fun to go to the battlefield with your army and kill your enemy on the field :D :cheers: :D

Elewyn
20-11-2003, 09:15
Originally posted by hawk_knight
The first one of course its fun to go to the battlefield with your army and kill your enemy on the field :D :cheers: :D

OK,but in the same level is to make him whimper in the mud before . To get with your huge amry and lay by his main town and give him uncapable offer and wait until he do everything you want..and durin it you can plunder his kingdom.

Combination is a perfect thing :D

Generalisimo
20-11-2003, 18:18
With brute force all the way!!! :king:

hawk_knight
20-11-2003, 19:04
Originally posted by Elewyn
OK,but in the same level is to make him whimper in the mud before . To get with your huge amry and lay by his main town and give him uncapable offer and wait until he do everything you want..and durin it you can plunder his kingdom.

Combination is a perfect thing :D

that can but i try my plan first in KNIGHTS OF HONOR :p :cheers::king: :viking: i will destroy there army :yawn: in the game of course

Pioneer
20-11-2003, 22:52
I will raise taxes to the utmost as a matter of principle employing a secret force of loyal and trusted men to watch for disloyalty. I would allow rebellions to happen as the ability to fill the treasury through burning the lands of rebels and confiscating them (I hope some sort of mechanism to grant and retake land will be possible) and thereby to create a sense of all pervading fear as a result would be ample repayment:king:.

G_R
20-11-2003, 23:04
A king wouldn't do all those things but a despot would.Your not talking about monarchy-your talking about the 3-rd reich!:D

Pioneer
21-11-2003, 00:18
A despotic king no less:cool:

Pioneer
21-11-2003, 00:26
Anyway considering that failed rebels and troublemakers did not write the materials of history but rather the winner and his best friends my pixellated tyrant should not have a problem. If anyone should have a problem he can go off to war and not come back... The monks will remember him in their prayers. I hope I can burn rebel farms and sack rebel cities within my tyrant's kingdom.

Do knights have possessions that can be confiscated (or like the typical Roman senator have to remember their friend the emperor in their will)?

:viking:

Elewyn
21-11-2003, 12:01
It's maybe worse than 3rd reich :D Who will pay you the taxes if you kill or imprison them all?:D

hawk_knight
21-11-2003, 20:53
Originally posted by Elewyn
It's maybe worse than 3rd reich :D Who will pay you the taxes if you kill or imprison them all?:D

That is a point :D :hello: :rofl:

Pioneer
21-11-2003, 22:16
You see, it would not the king's fault if no one is left. Anyway there would be just those who realise that failing to share (money with the king) is meanminded. If the king has sufficient funds all those knights he has exiled might be willing to return because it would not be the king's fault but of his evil advisors (now executed) and obviously that foreign enemy he is planning to invade.

I am wondering if a ruler has a frequent habit of accusing (see the screenshot on the main site) certain knights he suspects of some crime, does it become increasingly difficult to recruit or are knights more enticed by what the king can provide them?

Arjenvs
24-11-2003, 01:31
Still think Diplomacy is the greatest way to rule the World....plundering and killing is sooo easy.....(but sometimes still fun though.....)