PDA

View Full Version : Your style, My Lord?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Frujin
25-10-2003, 13:00
So far, it's you asking. but we have some questions as well. We'd love to have constantly your oppinion about some stuff so let start with something very basic. :)

Huwie
25-10-2003, 13:49
I'm looking forward to trying out all three, but the first time around I'm going to go the diplomacy route. I imagine there'll be plenty of slapping and kicking however you play it, so I want to throw the odd daughter or two into the mix to see what happens. :)

vyanvotts
25-10-2003, 16:16
i would also like all 3 too, but i would like the diplomacy most, maybe a bit of back stabbing ect....i enjoy that:D

Highlander
25-10-2003, 17:13
I like the multiple combinations as well.

Frujin
25-10-2003, 19:22
@Crazy_Hamster:

I hate to delete posts, but the offcial language for this forum is English! Posts in different languages will be deleted!

To you question - yes.

Kevin
25-10-2003, 20:45
Originally posted by Huwie
I'm looking forward to trying out all three, but the first time around I'm going to go the diplomacy route. I imagine there'll be plenty of slapping and kicking however you play it, so I want to throw the odd daughter or two into the mix to see what happens. :)

Yeah! Me too!:D

The Preacher
25-10-2003, 20:49
I voted for the first alternative, because if one have to choose between the options I think the first one still is the most important to "get right". Rather one alternative that is well implemented than three "mediocre" ones ...

But of course it would be great to have all three options implemented, it would really enhance the gameplay a lot.

DruStorm
26-10-2003, 06:07
One thing I've noticed about strategy games is that players usually find one method of playing that suits them and always play that way, even if it doesn't necessary work. My particular strategy is to develop a strong base, then go beat the heck out of everybody else. While these works fairly well in most games, it doesn't work at all in others. Naturally, I'm more inclined to play games that suit my style than those that don't. :p

Drustorm

fireball21
26-10-2003, 07:02
i am looking forward to diplomacy. its the key to success:D

BINGFA
26-10-2003, 08:29
I am a bit slow so obviously first option is the natural style of my play.

I would like to try diplomacy but my paranoia and lack of trust of anyone else would mean I would likely chop off their heads as I shook their hands.

As for espionage well hmmmm that would be just too sneaky and devilish.

golddigger
26-10-2003, 08:37
If it has to be an 'Eather/Or', I would be dissapointed. I would want to try all 3 too. But I hope we can blend then together for a multi-level stratigy. I would want to try 'Espionage' 1st if it is going to be --Eather/Or--.

;) Espionage is; of cause; just the 'flipside', or 'kid-brother', of Diplomacy. Actually; it could be seen as the 'action' side of diplomacy. Diplamats just sit around debating over the size & shape of the 'discussion table' and then say that they did something great. Diplimats generally have their own agenda which usually is not what the leader/king wants. Also; in the time frame of KOH; as still is now; a dilpomat would also be a spy. And it often is only a 'smokescreen' to take the attention other covert actions or preparations for a future attack. Usually; the diplomats just give away everything that the armys fight, blead, & die for.
:angel:

It would be safe to say that I'm not to hot on Diplomats -- Ha Ha!!
:cheers:

golddigger
26-10-2003, 09:00
Originally posted by BINGFA
I".. paranoia and lack of trust of anyone else would mean I would likely chop off their heads as I shook their hands. .."

".. chop & shake .." Sounds cool to me !!! It would be FUN!! Ha Ha.
I've oten repeated the old saying "Just because your paraniod dosen't mean that they are NOT out to get ya!!"
:cheers:

As for espionage well hmmmm that would be just too sneaky and devilish.

As a fellow paraniod; espionage should be 'just the thing' for you. Well, just slautering everyone work well too!!

BLOODUK
26-10-2003, 16:19
What about having s** with lots of women when you plunder and kill all others!

;)

Moorkh
26-10-2003, 20:08
*annoying melody*

'You've just entered the dork zone...'

*sigh*

C'mon - let'd keep this board mature and on-topic.

Myself, I can't really decide between espionage and diplomacy - aren't those two sides of the same coin, really?

fireball21
26-10-2003, 22:01
they are in some ways.

BLOODUK
27-10-2003, 01:10
Originally posted by Moorkh
*annoying melody*

'You've just entered the dork zone...'

*sigh*

C'mon - let'd keep this board mature and on-topic.

Myself, I can't really decide between espionage and diplomacy - aren't those two sides of the same coin, really?

Hope your not talking to me?? because what i said was true, in days of old this did happen and the thread is my style so i gave you a straight answer.

Why is it not mature and not on topic?

BINGFA
27-10-2003, 01:48
Hmmm I think we all have to apply a level of appropriateness no matter how historically accurate.

However that said I guess you can do whatever you like in the privacy of your home whilst you are playing the game BLOODUK.

Lord Sandman
27-10-2003, 08:49
All of them!!!
AND STRONG ECONOMY!!! This is the way to the victory!!!

BLOODUK
27-10-2003, 10:54
Hmmm I think we all have to apply a level of appropriateness no matter how historically accurate.

However that said I guess you can do whatever you like in the privacy of your home whilst you are playing the game BLOODUK.

ofcause but why is it killing is acceptable and moral but what i said isnt, plus i used * to block out some of the word.

is it me or is something not right with that?

Frujin
27-10-2003, 14:12
Originally posted by Lord Sandman
All of them!!!
AND STRONG ECONOMY!!! This is the way to the victory!!!

Economy is not here, because it is prerequisite for all of the three options above.

Well, more or less ...