PDA

View Full Version : Your style, My Lord?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Kdar
14-12-2003, 22:02
Originally posted by Arjenvs
yes but with good diplomacy you can do without a big army if you are a great king!!!:king:

to kiss other asses is no that great.

Better kick asses

Kdar
14-12-2003, 22:10
Originally posted by Cork2
Yes but we don't start out with a great Empire.

well yes i know! :p

but with war you can make it :)

i think this is most intersting one

Cork2
16-12-2003, 19:23
Originally posted by Kdar
well yes i know! :p

but with war you can make it :)

i think this is most intersting one

Wait but don't we get casualties instead of getting more units during war?:confused:

Kdar
16-12-2003, 23:58
well yea but you will make them weaker

Arjenvs
19-12-2003, 01:07
Originally posted by Kdar
to kiss other asses is no that great.

Better kick asses

no donīt kiss asses...just grabing the asses of there daughters....if you know what I mean.....;)

Kdar
19-12-2003, 06:18
yeaaa

i know what you mean.

:D :D :D

Cork2
05-01-2004, 18:44
I think we all know, hehehe. :cheers:

Arjenvs
06-01-2004, 22:30
I think we all know, hehehe. :cheers:

A bit of a late reaction....2 1/2 weeks later....:D.....

:cheers:

Cork2
07-01-2004, 01:56
True, it is a bit late, but every time i check the forums i forgot to check this topic. I am used to checking new topics not the ones that have been stickied to the top. :D :cheers:

Arjenvs
07-01-2004, 10:14
True, it is a bit late, but every time i check the forums i forgot to check this topic. I am used to checking new topics not the ones that have been stickied to the top. :D :cheers:

I noticed that you read each new topic.....I also noticed that you like to say thinks for the second time;)....like answering to a question is allready done by someone els....you always post you agreement with it....or just say the exact thing in other words....(trying to get as many posts possible....;) ....kiddin...) Still nice of you to react and discus with everything though..!!

EricTheRed
07-01-2004, 22:42
Diplomacy is for wimps. Who needs positive foreign relations justlook at George W. I'm guessing he would have voted with choice # 1 lol

Cork2
08-01-2004, 03:46
Originally posted by Arjenvs
I noticed that you read each new topic.....I also noticed that you like to say thinks for the second time;)....like answering to a question is allready done by someone els....you always post you agreement with it....or just say the exact thing in other words....(trying to get as many posts possible....;) ....kiddin...) Still nice of you to react and discus with everything though..!!

Yes, half the time i answere informative, the other half i agree with say thanks or other kind of small talk, but i try to keep it in the off topic.:D

But hey every boddy does it so do you. Sometimes i even see people just putting smillies(which i don't do).:cheers: :D

EricTheRed
08-01-2004, 04:16
WHo cares what cork2 says a nice thank you here and there isn't that big of deal in fact it's polite thanks cork2 for being so thankful:D

Conrade
10-01-2004, 14:42
I don't know about you guys, but me....im a back stabber :D

I usually propose an alliance with a weak neighbour and a strong one, then turn on the weak one to build myself up and then wipe out the larger empire.....

It really is just "if you're not with us you're against us" but i like to fool opponents into thinking i wont attack them.....damn im evil :angel:

If someone crosses me, like the spanish so regularly do in another strategy game, i make sure i kill all captives and burn them to the ground.....*comes out of evil trance* i'm a really nice guy! :D

Elewyn
10-01-2004, 17:45
I usually propose an alliance with a weak neighbour and a strong one, then turn on the weak one to build myself up and then wipe out the larger empire.....

Hi, Conrade! be welcome!

But one note to your tactique. It's good when you play against silly AI's in games such as Age of Kings, when your allies are silly- if you attack them and destroy sth and kill some of their soldiers, they only ask you to be ally again, you can wait some time, return back to alliance, wait some time and then atatack again. This is good way how to smash them.
But as I think it will be impossible in KoH, coz when you brake alliance ths way, nobody would want to be your ally no more and your former ally wwould fight against you. AI in this game is not that silly, I guess.

Conrade
10-01-2004, 19:18
Ta for the welcoming, i love my bretherin :D

I do hope that that is the case, i actually have to think about who i am allied to. Although if the AI is very intelligent, could it resist attacking a province of yours that has say 100 men garrisoned there even if you were allied?

Perhaps that's what i meant, if i have an ally, and they betray me, i wipe them out. I have little toleration for backstabbers :D

Cork2
11-01-2004, 01:45
Originally posted by Elewyn
Hi, Conrade! be welcome!

But one note to your tactique. It's good when you play against silly AI's in games such as Age of Kings, when your allies are silly- if you attack them and destroy sth and kill some of their soldiers, they only ask you to be ally again, you can wait some time, return back to alliance, wait some time and then atatack again. This is good way how to smash them.
But as I think it will be impossible in KoH, coz when you brake alliance ths way, nobody would want to be your ally no more and your former ally wwould fight against you. AI in this game is not that silly, I guess.

Yes you can. After you broke an alliance with some one attacked them you can beacome ally again. You will just have to pay alot of gold or give him something so he trusts you or you can make him pay tribute to you for not attacking him.

King Aldred
18-01-2004, 21:38
That is why I opt for Espionage. I don't know how it will be implemented, but it would be fairly cool to be able to bribe an city of an allie to join your,s whithout it braking your alliance with that kingdom (like in the civ series) it would just cost you a trunk load of money :)

PEK83
19-01-2004, 00:11
A great game lets you play in different styles. But sooner or later we all tend to run home to moma when the going gets ruff and we pick that favorite style and it predominates for the rest of the
game.

Haegemon
19-01-2004, 19:03
I selected diplomacy coz it's better to rule for long time, but like a game it is, brute force can be interesting. Really all ways that can make a game more realistic are welcome.