PDA

View Full Version : Your style, My Lord?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

the knightly sword
13-03-2004, 16:49
it will decrease

Leo Tindemans
14-03-2004, 09:10
I voted diplomacy although I plan mixing it with spying as much as I can.

I plan on playing this game purely by making alliances leaving the actual battles to the computer.
I will spend all my time plotting and calculating until I rule the whole of Europe. MUHAHAHA !!!!!! :bday:

I hope it is possible to play the game like this.

Emhyr var Emreis
17-03-2004, 01:29
...or some other king order to assasinate you :D

Frank Fay
24-03-2004, 16:32
I hope it is possible to play the game like this.

Yes it is...

But you need to do some economy that others like to trade with you. If you are poor, you are not worthy to get good trades :p

CreaTeX
26-03-2004, 18:05
first diplo then army and then iron fist and spoinage his hole i em not that startegic player because i just like to make WAR with everyone and just focusing on my army

CreaTeX
26-03-2004, 19:58
and i have a other idea i just let my daughter marry a king of a other realm and then kill him with espionage en then take his land by right of marriage

Frank Fay
26-03-2004, 22:14
You dont marry daughters to ruler of realms (Governors), you do to other Kings, ruler of Kingdoms.

timurlenk
27-03-2004, 00:27
Originally posted by Frank Fay
You dont marry daughters to ruler of realms (Governors), you do to other Kings, ruler of Kingdoms.

i guess thats what createx meant.

realms: only one territory, e.g. flandres, champagne, normandie

kingdoms: e.g. france, england, hre, byzantine empire

CreaTeX
27-03-2004, 08:57
yes thats what i mean

Richard
29-03-2004, 05:26
Diplomacy is the best way, :D :cheers::angel:
brute force :angry: good at first then no friends or allys to help u out and at the end every1 will go againts you, revolutions and and wars until u get surrounded like a little mouse and crush like a little bug.

Elewyn
05-05-2004, 00:36
many newbies over here... just to let you vote, guys :cheers:

Drake Maethor
06-05-2004, 08:27
Well, about my style!

Just like the chef mix all the ingredients which expertise, not to much of any and not to less, to give us a piece of art of the cuisine, so will be my style in playing the game.
According to the situation and my mood (OF COURSE!) I shall decide between the skills of the tongue or the force the arm. And how can't anybody say no to the feeling of trying luck in the exciting world of espionage??? Nobody I think. And I am a man of action! So I shall fight in the three fronts!
:cheers:

But for Odin what is it? :eek: , my choice I cannot see!
It seems that the dev team... is working against me! :eek:
But if you remember well, "I'm a man of action!" I've said. :mad:
So if one of these three girls I am forced to select... :rolleyes:
Then for the action that's in me the bloody one I pick! :viking:
:D
:cheers:

Please, excuse the stupid poetry :p (It's 3:00 AM here)
:yawn:

Hector
24-06-2004, 13:25
Originally posted by Lord Sandman
All of them!!!
AND STRONG ECONOMY!!! This is the way to the victory!!!

same here and ofcourse a very strong economical militarystic city.

Hector
24-06-2004, 13:28
Originally posted by Pioneer
I will raise taxes to the utmost as a matter of principle employing a secret force of loyal and trusted men to watch for disloyalty. I would allow rebellions to happen as the ability to fill the treasury through burning the lands of rebels and confiscating them (I hope some sort of mechanism to grant and retake land will be possible) and thereby to create a sense of all pervading fear as a result would be ample repayment:king:.

nice one but you would burn your own empire?

Angryminer
24-06-2004, 14:27
You have to take long sighted decisions.
The road to victory is long and hard, because it requires economic power to strenghten your wars and lead you to military victory.

Angryminer

Sir Turylon
24-06-2004, 19:41
Military conquest without logistical support is the bane of so many wannabe emperors.

You forge alliances with friendly nations, give them aide when they need it. Develop your own power.. then when the French.. er... other nations aren't looking... you sweep in with a multi-lateral army and force em into vassalship!

Kuno of Gersenau
24-06-2004, 19:44
"Freedom Fries" let greeting...:D

Cork2
24-06-2004, 20:00
Originally posted by Sir Turylon
You forge alliances with friendly nations, give them aide when they need it. Develop your own power.. then when the French.. er... other nations aren't looking... you sweep in with a multi-lateral army and force em into vassalship!

Lol that cracked me up hehe. I will try beating it without alliances then i will try it with and posibly back stabbing them. :)

Boleslaus the Great
27-06-2004, 13:33
this seems to be most succesfull poll on the forum. I add my vote also.

Diplomacy :)

azores
27-06-2004, 14:05
I was sure diplomacy was the most wanted style , its because war real time strategy games are played by many history lovers like me and history lovers know that the most realistic way to conquer europe would be with diplomacy (sure without forgeting hanibal and hitler and conquestadores in sout america but Kings always preffered diplomacy first.)