PDA

View Full Version : What nations can you play?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

Angryminer
06-02-2004, 17:08
...or you skip those pages full of "but... " "but..." "but..." "but..." and read on with the more interesting stuff ;) .

Angryminer

Emhyr var Emreis
07-02-2004, 00:11
I think it's more like try to clear up the history and find the truth, which is sometimes in national history moved into "we are good and have legal right for this and They are bad"

That's the way how czech history was beeing told about 100 years, to 1960's. Germans are bad boys, Slavs, especially Czechs are good guys. I hate it too whoever uses it. I like Scandinavians for this. They calmly can tell you: "I don't like you, Sweedich/Norwegean/Danish bastard!!" but never tell "We are good, you bad.

Every nation is good for itself. But really every nation is goood somehow, every bad somehow for somebody. But it's not absolute (ABSOLUT tolerance:D). That's why all these argues are, because sides of conflict lays in their national piont.

Peace

Henrik
07-02-2004, 02:13
I have to agree you with Emhyr var Emreis :) - the key to understand things in the right perspective, is to take off those "nationalistic glasses" which we more or less all are wearing and look and search for facts in an objective manner ;)

Knez Domagoj
09-02-2004, 11:20
Question for developers: Is Croatia playable faction in at least early MA?

I see that in that region are three provinces in brick red colour. Is that it?

Konrad II
10-02-2004, 04:26
Haha Poland is gonna be here. Now I can't wait to get this game.
Also I been readin lately and bein the youth I am and not bein the smartest what IN the world is Bohemia?

Elewyn
10-02-2004, 07:25
Originally posted by Konrad II
Haha Poland is gonna be here. Now I can't wait to get this game.
Also I been readin lately and bein the youth I am and not bein the smartest what IN the world is Bohemia? Are you joking? Czechy is one of your neighbouring countries. Has 3 parts: Bohemia(since 10th century leading), Moravia and Silesia...
For midage is correct Bohemia, no Czechia/czech rep. as called now.

Konrad II
11-02-2004, 03:52
Ok thanks

Knez Domagoj
11-02-2004, 23:38
I see my question was not acknowledged by developers, so I'm gonna ask again. IS CROATIA A PLAYABLE FACTION IN AT LEAST ONE OF STARTING PERIODS?!?! Sorry for caps

Berserkr138
12-02-2004, 02:21
give 'em some time to reply, you only waited two days lol. They're not gonna be on the boards 24/7

Frank Fay
12-02-2004, 08:18
IS CROATIA A PLAYABLE FACTION IN AT LEAST ONE OF STARTING PERIODS?!?!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :p

Emhyr var Emreis
12-02-2004, 15:36
When will the nation's info come? next week?
Tell us how far you are with your work with scenarios, realms and nations? Do you already have at least one of entry periods?

Knez Domagoj
12-02-2004, 18:24
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS "

Thanks, and sorry for shouting....:) :rolleyes:

Frujin
12-02-2004, 19:04
BSS did some significant changes to the game recently, which are also affecting playable nations as well. I can't promise, but perhaps, may be, eventually, we will do a "Designer's Diary" article in the near future. It would explain a lot ...

Henrik
12-02-2004, 19:48
Originally posted by Frujin
BSS did some significant changes to the game recently, which are also affecting playable nations as well. I can't promise, but perhaps, may be, eventually, we will do a "Designer's Diary" article in the near future. It would explain a lot ...

I really hope that you and the rest of the guys will find the time to write some articles about the development process of KOH - I think it's interesting coz it gives us a view into "your world" and the world of game development which i'm sure lots of us find exciting and interesting.

I have read quite a few of these diaries and some of them only scratch the surface of the development process, while others really goes in the deep - so start writing :D

Angryminer
12-02-2004, 19:52
:go: @ Designer Diary

Angryminer

Henrik
12-02-2004, 20:00
Originally posted by Angryminer
:go: @ Designer Diary

Angryminer

I have actually asked for some developer Diaries in this thread (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425&highlight=diary) almost a month ago ;) - so it nice to see that Frujin "almost" made us a promise :angel:

Angryminer
12-02-2004, 20:02
I knew that...
i check these forums about 50 times a day (including all days off due to friends etc.)

Angryminer

Frank Fay
12-02-2004, 20:30
Because of the changes Frujin was refering to, we were and are very busy... especially the developer Black Sea Studios. Also we know that we owe you some answers in several other threads. They will come...

Henrik
12-02-2004, 20:53
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Because of the changes Frujin was refering to, we were and are very busy... especially the developer Black Sea Studios. Also we know that we owe you some answers in several other threads. They will come...

We'll try to be patient........as always ;)

patience is a virtue :angel: but I....forget it - i've already told you :D

Angryminer
12-02-2004, 21:21
In our position it isn't really hard to be patient, because we can't force you to give us answers. It's like chaining someone to a chair and ask him not to stand up...

Angryminer
[ :D ]